“Cookery is not chemistry. It is an art. It requires instinct and taste rather than exact measurements.” - Marcel Boulestin


Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week 5 Menu

So sorry for the late posting this week, but the weekend was very busy and crazy so I am playing catch up this week.  I also have about 10 blogs to post from last week, they are in the works and hopefully will all be posted on my day off from work on Wednesday. Here is this week’s menu:

Monday:
Publix Chicken and Sides (I had a really good coupon)

Tuesday:
My friend Megan is coming to dinner so I am super excited about trying my new recipe for Zesty BBQ Chicken.  I am serving it with red beans and rice and grilled zucchini.

Wednesday:
Crock pot spaghetti and meat balls

Thursday:
Sour Cream Chicken (I didn’t get to make this last week)

Friday:
Date night!

Extras for the week:
TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment