“Cookery is not chemistry. It is an art. It requires instinct and taste rather than exact measurements.” - Marcel Boulestin


Monday, April 9, 2012

Week 3 Menu

Last week was a bit crazy so I didn't get to make all of my planned out recipes, but I only missed one.  It actually worked out ok because the grocery stores were closed yesterday because of Easter so I am carrying the meal I missed last week over to tonight.  You will notice that I didn't blog about the shredded beef sandwiches from my friend Paige's blog.  I made them on Wednesday night and they were AWESOME.  I am going to do you a favor and put another link to her blog here.  Make them soon, you will not regret it.  Here is this weeks menu: (only 3 recipes this week because its my birthday week)

Monday: Italian Baked Chicken and cheese ravioli in my "almost homemade" red sauce

Tuesday: My Dad's Chicken Paprika

Wednesday: my birthday so no cooking

Thursday: shredded beef tacos from http://www.fortheloveofcooking.net/2011/06/shredded-beef-soft-tacos.html 

Friday: Date Night no cooking

Extras for the week: strawberry pineapple spa water and that breakfast casserole I have been trying to make for 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment