“Cookery is not chemistry. It is an art. It requires instinct and taste rather than exact measurements.” - Marcel Boulestin


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Strawberry Pineapple Spa Water

I made this water to experiment with other flavors after I made my first spa water a few weeks ago.  First of all let me say spa water is like my new favorite drink.  If I take the time to make it, I wont drink anything else in my fridge until its gone.  It is really great for increasing your water intake.  I wanted to try different fruit and veggie combinations and this one is FANTASTIC!

Strawberry Pineapple Spa Water

Ingredients
  • 1/2 a cucumber
  • 1 lemon
  • 4 or 5 strawberries
  • 1 cup of pineapple
  • water

Put all the fruit in a pitcher, and fill with water.  Let it sit for 24 hours and then enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment