“Cookery is not chemistry. It is an art. It requires instinct and taste rather than exact measurements.” - Marcel Boulestin


Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easy Marinated Steak

I was looking for a quick and easy steak marinade recipe that I could add to my week night cooking mix.  I searched all over until I found this recipe on allrecipes.com.  I chose it because I just happened to have all the ingredients needed in my pantry.  I LOVED it, and you will too.

The Best Steak Marinade



Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
  • 2 teaspoons minced garlic
  • salt and pepper to taste


  • Add ingredients to a mixing bowl.


    Wisk ingredients together.


    Place steaks in a ziploc bag and pour in marinade. 
    Let it sit in the fridge for atleast 8 hours.


    I was planning on grilling my steak, and to me steak always grills
    better if its dry and at room temperature.
    I rinsed the marinade off the steaks (because after 8 hours the flavors had been
     absorbed into the steaks) and let them sit out for about 30 mins before I grilled them.


    I grilled my steaks until medium rare (the best way to eat a steak) and served them with mixed veggies and scalloped potatoes. Enjoy!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment