“Cookery is not chemistry. It is an art. It requires instinct and taste rather than exact measurements.” - Marcel Boulestin


Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sassy H2O

In my efforts to make over my life and make healthier life style choices, I have spent hours searching pinterest for new tricks and tips. I pinned a picture of water with fruits and veggies in it, it's called Sassy Water and it's supposed to help you lose weight, however I'm not so sure about that. But anyway, here is how you make it and it's actually tastes VERY good, and I hope it will inspire me to increase my daily water intake. Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:
2 lemons
1/2 cucumber
10-12 mint leaves
3 quarts water

 Prep Time: 5 minutes

Chill Time: Overnight or 8 hours

Yields: 10-12 glasses

 Method:
1. Slice cucumber and lemons.
2. Place in the bottom of the pitcher.
3. Toss in mint leaves.
4. Add water
5. Chill overnight or for at least 8 hours.

It looks pretty in your fridge too!

No comments:

Post a Comment