- Half of a yellow onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Box of Chicken Broth
- 1 lb of Ground Beef or Turkey
- 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Can/Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Bag of Frozen Tortellini
- Shredded Mozzarella for garnish
Brown ground beef with onions. Once cooked drain and return to the pot.
Add the rest of the ingredients (except the mozzarella cheese and tortellini) and bring to a boil.
Once boiling, add tortellini boil until the pasta floats.
Spoon into bowls, top with mozzarella, serve with buttery garlic bread and ENJOY!