“Cookery is not chemistry. It is an art. It requires instinct and taste rather than exact measurements.” - Marcel Boulestin


Monday, October 7, 2013

Pinterest Recipe Review: Peach Cobbler

My grandparents gave me a bunch of peaches when I was at their house on saturday.  I couldn't decide what I wanted to do with them, so I asked my husband what he would prefer: peach pound cake, peach pie, or peach cobbler.  I was hoping for the pound cake, he of course chose the cobbler.  I love peaches, but I am not a big fan of peach cobbler.  But I asked his opinion, so I made him a cobbler.  I am not a nutmeg or cinnamon fan, so I searched far and wide (google, pinterest, and foodgawker) to find a recipe that didn't have a lot of those spices that I don't like.  I found this recipe on pinterest which links to food.com.  Ill be honest (don't tell my grandmother or Paula Deen) this is the BEST peach cobbler I have ever had. Here is the link to the recipe.   Hope you enjoy as much as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment